On the telephone, you have your dream client on the end of the line. It’s actually really easy to pick up the receiver and call them. But how do I start the conversation? How do I get the other person to listen to me intently so that they don’t angrily get rid of me immediately – or worse – hang up? What phrases can I use to distance myself from the easily recognisable and often very stereotypical calls made at a call centre? Leading questions, flat sales pattern or manipulative approaches are not part of the contents of my workshop.
In this course, you will learn how to talk to new prospective customers and get them interested in what you have to offer, creating a win-win situation for everyone. In addition, you will have your very own, personal script to take home with you.
- Attitude to telephone sales/making appointments
- Authentic, human behaviour on the telephone
- Reaching your goal with honesty, repartee and humour
- Succeeding with respect and personality
- Saying goodbye to telephone clichés
- Real-life case studies in practice
- Developing your personal conversation guidelines
For information relating to course dates and venues, please click here.
If you are interested in this workshop for your team, please click here.